The Chart of the Day belongs to Ubiguiti Networks (UBNT). I found the broadband wireless solutions stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/7 the stock gained 2.81%.
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing and selling broadband wireless solutions worldwide. Its products and solutions include radios, antennas and management tools and other applications in the unlicensed radio frequency spectrum. Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 4.32% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.54%
- Technical support level at 57.64
- Recently traded at 58.46 with a 50 day moving average of 54.42
- Market Cap $4.76 billion
- P/E 21.13
- Revenue expected to grow 23.20% this year and another 8.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 28.20% this year, an additional 7.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.30% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy, 6 hold and 2 sell recommendations on the stock