The Chart of the Day belongs to Nvidia (NVDA). I found the semiconductor stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/7 the stock gained 34.95%.
Nvidia (NVDA) Corporation designs, develops and markets a `top-to-bottom` family of award-winning 3D graphics processors, graphics processing units and related software that set the standard for performance, quality and features for every type of desktop personal computer user, from professional workstations to low-cost computers. Nvidia Corporation's 3D graphics processors are used in a wide variety of applications, including games, the Internet and industrial design.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 15.35% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.77%
- Technical support level at 90.05
- Recently traded at 96.78 with a 50 day moving average of 79.13
- Market Cap $48.3 billion
- P/E 44.57
- Dividend yield .63%
- Revenue expected to grow 36.50% this year and another 15.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 123.10% this year, an additional 11.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 28.58% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 14 buy, 9 hold a 1 sell recommendation on the stock