The Chart of the Day is Meta Financial Group (CASH). I found the savings bank by using Barchart to sort today All Time High list, first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/3 the stock gained 58.78%.
Meta Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for federally chartered savings bank MetaBank, Member FDIC. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, S.D., MetaBank operates in both the Banking and Payments industries: MetaBank, its retail banking division; Meta Payment Systems, its electronic payments division; AFS/IBEX, its insurance premium finance division; and Refund Advantage, its tax refund-transfer software division. The synergies among the four provide a unique business model for the company.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 13.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.10%
- Technical support level at 93.77
- Recently traded at 100.60 with a 50 day moving average of 80.98
- Market Cap $798 million
- P/E 21.52
- Dividend yield .56%
- Revenue expected to grow 48.80% this year and another 16.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 66.30% this year and an additional 19.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy recommendations on the stock