The Chart of the Day belongs to International Gaming Technology (IGT). I found the gaming stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again of technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 7/11 the stock gained 48.80%.
International Game Technology PLC is a gaming company. The Company is engaged in design, development, manufacture and marketing of casino-style gaming equipment, systems technology, and game content. Its business segment consists of North America and International. The company operates primarily in the United Kingdom; Rome, Italy; Las Vegas, Nevada, and Providence, Rhode Island. International Game Technology PLC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 14.95% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.81%
- Technical support level at 27.94
- Recently traded at 28.45 with a 50 day moving average of 24.53
- Market Cap $5.72 billion
- P/E 13.58
- Dividend yield 2.82%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.10% this year and another .10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 1.60% this year, an additional 11.10% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.0% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy and 1 hold recommendations on the stock