The Chart of the Day belongs to Franklin Covey (FC). I found the performance consulting stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 9/26 the stock gained 11.85%.
Franklin Covey Co. is an international learning and performance solutions company dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of individuals and organizations. They provide consulting services, training and education programs, educational materials, publications, assessment and measurement tools, implementation processes, application tools and products designed to empower individuals and organizations to become more effective.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 12.39% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.85%
- Technical support level at 18.32
- Recently traded at 1850 with a 50 day moving average of 16.95
- Market Cap $264.55 million
- P/E 42.56
- Revenue expected to grow 6.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 43.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 13.33% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock