The Chart of the Day belongs to Theravance Biopharma (TBPH). I found the biopharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 7/27 the sock gained 45.37%.
Theravance Biopharma, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule medicines across a number of therapeutic areas including bacterial infections, central nervous system (CNS)/pain, respiratory disease, and gastrointestinal (GI) motility dysfunction. Theravance Biopharma, Inc. is based in George Town, Cayman Islands.
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 25.72% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.64%
- Technical support level at 32.56
- Recently traded at 35.10 with a 50 day moving average of 27.06
- Market Cap $1.66 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 11.00% this year but decline by 5.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 24.50% this year, an additional .70% next year, and continue to compound at an annual rate of 376.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock