The Chart of the Day is Klondex Mines (KLDX). I found the Nevada mining stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 6/9 the stock gained 59.73%.
Klondex Mines Ltd.(KLDX) is focused on exploration, development and production of mineral properties. It primarily explores for gold and silver properties in Nevada. The company's project consists of Fire Creek Property and Midas mine and ore milling. Klondex Mines Ltd. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 8.12% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 62.95%
- Technical support level at 5.37
- Recently traded at 5.81 with a 50 day moving average of 5.08
- Market Cap $827.81 million
- P/E 45.83
- Although 3 Wall Street analysts have give strong buy recommendations, they do not provide revenue and earning projection
- This is purely a technical play based on gold price projections