The Chart of the Day belongs to Science Applications International (SAIC). I found the IT services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock gained 18.32%.
Science Applications International Corp. is engaged in transaction, technical, engineering and enterprise IT services business. The Company provides services in two segments: government segment and commercial segment. Its government segment servers primarily to United States federal, state and local government agencies and foreign governments. The commercial segment provides technology-driven consulting and systems integration services and solutions. Science Applications International Corp. is headquartered in McLean, VA.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 13.48% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.27%
- Technical support level at 64.87
- Recently traded at 68.60 with a 50 day moving average of 61.21
- Market Cap $3.11 billion
- P/E 22.26
- Dividend yield 1.90%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.50% this year and another 1.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.70% this year, an additional 7.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock