The Chart of the Day belongs to Flexsteel Industries (FLXS). I found the furniture stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/12 the stock gained 17.24%.
Flexsteel Industries Inc. is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of a broad line of quality upholstered furniture for residential, commercial, and recreational vehicle seating use. Flexsteel primarily distributes its products throughout most of the United States through their sales force to furniture dealers, department stores, recreational vehicle manufacturers and van converters, and hospitality and healthcare facilities. The products are also sold to several national chains, some of which sell on a private label basis.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 18.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.82%
- Technical support level at 48.54%
- Recently traded at 49.31 with a 50 day moving average of 42.70
- Market Cap $377.71 million
- P/E 17.11
- Dividend yield 1.45%
- At the present time no Wall Street analysts are following the stock
- The individual investors on Motley Foll have voted 67 to 2 that the stock will beat the market