The Chart of the Day belongs to Monroe Capital (MRCC). I found the investment management stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I use the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/29 the stock gained 5.08%.
Monroe Capital Corporation is a non-diversified closed-end management investment company focused on providing financing primarily to lower middle-market companies in the United States and Canada. The Company's investment objective is to maximize the total return to its stockholders in the form of current income and capital appreciation through investments in senior, unitranche and junior secured debt and unsecured debt and equity investments. Monroe Capital Corporation is headquartered in Chicago.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 10.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.19%
- Technical support level at 15.14
- Recently traded at 15.52 with a 50 day moving average of 14.51
- Market Cap $201.92 million
- P/E 9.40
- Dividend yield 9.19%
- Revenue expected to grow 18.40% this year and another 5.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.60% this year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy recommendation on the stock