The Chart of the Day is Intuit (INTU) which is another repeater from last September. I found the computer software stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last year, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/29 the stock.
Intuit's mission is to revolutionize how people manage their financial activities. The company's objective is to greatly expand the world of electronic finance. Electronic finance encompasses three types of products and services: desktop software products that operate on customers' personal computers to automate financial tasks; products and services that are delivered via the Internet; and products and services that connect Internet-based services with desktop software to enable customers to integrate their financial activities.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 10.17% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.08%
- Technical support level at 114.97
- Recently traded at 116.19 with a 50 day moving average of 106.78
- Market Cap $29.73 billion
- P/E 37.54
- Dividend yield 1.04%
- Revenue expected to grow 11.50% this year and another 8.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 42.10% this year, an additional 17.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 7 hold and a lone strong sell recommendation on the stock