The Chart of the Day belongs to Cambrex (CBM). I found the pharmaceutical preparations stock by using Barchart to sort today All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock gained 13.76%.
Cambrex Corporation manufactures and markets a broad line of specialty chemicals and commodity chemical intermediates and also manufactures chemicals to customer specifications. There are five product categories: pharmaceutical bulk actives; pharmaceutical intermediates; organic intermediates; performance enhancers; and polymer systems.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 2, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 22.86% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.95%
- Technical support level at 57.61
- Recently traded at 58.85 with a 50 day moving average of 51.17
- Market Cap $1.88 billion
- P/E 29.38
- Revenue expected to grow 9.70% this year and another 10.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.90% this year, an additional 13.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock