The Chart of the Day belongs to Pool Corp (POOL). I found the pool supply stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/29 the stock gained 6.99%.
SCP Pool Corporation distributes swimming pool supplies and related products to swimming pool remodelers and builders, independent retail stores and swimming pool repair and service companies. The company distributes more than 34,000 national brand and private label products to its customers. These products include both non-discretionary pool maintenance products, such as chemicals and replacement parts, packaged pools (kits to build swimming pools which include walls, liners, bracing and other materials), and pool equipment, such as cleaners and filters.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 9.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.13%
- Technical support level at 88.23
- Recently traded at 90.41 with a 50 day moving average of 83.03
- Market Cap $3.88 billion
- P/E 30.32
- Dividend yield 1.17%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.40% this year and another 6.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.10% this year, another 13.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 4 hold recommendation on the stock