The Chart of the Day belongs to ONE Gas (OGS). I found the natural gas distribution stock by using Barchart to sort the 52 week high list first for technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
ONE Gas, Inc. is a natural gas local distribution company. The company operates primarily in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas through Oklahoma Natural Gas, Kansas Gas Service and Texas Gas Service. ONE Gas, Inc. is based in Tulsa, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 5.85% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.09%
- Technical support level at 50.78
- Recently traded at 51.72 with a 50 day moving average of 48.80
- Market Cap $2.64 billion
- P/E 23.42
- Dividend yield 2.34%
- Revenue expected to grow 7.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.80% this year, an additional 9.10% next year and compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 hold recommendations on this stock