The Chart of the Day is Lincoln Educational Services (LINC). I found the educational services stock by using Barchart to find the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used he Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/13 the stock gained 32.61%.
Lincoln Educational is a leading and diversified for-profit provider of a career-oriented post-secondary education headquartered in West Orange, New Jersey. It offers recent high school graduates and working adults degree and diploma programs in four principal areas of study: automotive technology, allied health (which includes programs for medical administrative assistants, medical assistants, pharmacy technicians and massage therapists), skilled trades and business and information technology.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 an d100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 43.87% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.20%
- Technical support level at 2.29
- Recently traded at 3.05 with a 50 day moving average of 2.05
- Market Cap $73.08 million
- Revenue expected to be down 7.60% this year and another .10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 45.70% next year and compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for he next 5 years
- The only Wall Street analysts fallowing the stock has a strong buy recommendation
- On Motley Fool the individual investors following the stock voted 151 to 15 that the stock will beat the market