The Chart of the Day belongs to LGI Homes (LGIH). I found the entry level home builder stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha of at least 50.00+ and then again for a technical buy signal of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/5 the stock gained 3.20%.
LGI Homes, Inc. is engaged in the design and construction of entry-level homes across Texas, Arizona, Florida and Georgia. The company focuses on converting renters of apartments and single-family homes into homeowners by offering homes at affordable locations. LGI Homes, Inc. is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 106.50+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 12.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.53%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 26.49
- Recently traded at 30.37 with a 50 day moving average of 25.66
- Market Cap $604.67 million
- P/E 15.83
- Revenue expected to grow 55.10% this year and another 29.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase at a rate of 70.70% this year, an additional 26.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors on Motley Fool voted 12 to 2 that the stock will beat the market