The Chart of the Day belongs to Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stock with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 4/8 the stock gained 16.79%.
Credit Acceptance Corporation is a specialized financial services company which provides funding, receivables management, collection, sales training and related services to automobile dealers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 21.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.27%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 208.25
- Recently traded at 236.20 with a 50 day moving average of 196.14
- Market Cap $4.87 billion
- P/E 17.61
- Revenue expected to grow 6.00% this year and another 4.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.70% this year, an additional 6.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.15% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts think it may have peaked with 6 hold, 2 under perform a 1 sell recommendation on the stock