The Chart of the Day is Snap-On (SNA). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/34 the stock gained 4.08%.
Snap-On Incorporated is engaged in the business of providing productivity-enhancing, innovative products, services and solutions. Snap-on is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of professional tools, diagnostics equipment and related services marketed in numerous countries. Snap-on offers a wide range of capabilities and solutions for professional tool users in vehicle service, industrial and other commercial applications worldwide.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 6.25% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.42%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 151.06
- Recently traded at 153.06 with a 50 day moving average of 146.56
- Market Cap $8.89 billion
- P/E 20.64
- Dividend yield 1.39%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.40% this year and another 6.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.20% this year, an additional 12.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.0% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock