The Chart of the Day is Burlington Stores (BURL). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy ob 1/7 the stock gained 15.00%.
Burlington Stores, Inc. operates as an off-price apparel and home product retailer. It provides its customers with a selection of fashionable branded product in women's ready-to-wear apparel, menswear, youth apparel, baby products, footwear, accessories, home goods and coats. The Company operates within the United States and Puerto Rico.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Bachart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 991% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.81%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 55.20
- Recently traded at 56.00 with a 50 day moving average of 50.62
- Market Cap $4.17 billion
- P/E 37.27
- Revenue expected to grow 8.30% this year and another 7.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 81.10% this year, an additional 31.40% this year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 34.70% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 7 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock