The Chart of the Day belongs to Ambarella (AMBA). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks having the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/24 the stock gained 17.42%.
Ambarella, Inc. develops video compression and image processing semiconductors. The Company's products are used in digital still cameras, digital camcorders, and video-enabled mobile phones. Ambarella sells its solutions to original design manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers. Its technology is also used in television broadcasting infrastructure systems.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 19.86% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.86%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 57.24
- Recently traded at 67.43 with a 50 day moving average of 56.03
- Market Cap $2.0 billion
- P/E 42.45
- Revenue expected to grow 21.30% this year and another 22.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 29.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 21.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 5 buy, 3 hold and 2 under perform recommendations on this issue.