The Chart of the Day is Cigna (CI). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/29 the stock gained 22.16%.
CIGNA Corporation is an investor-owned employee benefits organizations in the United States. Its subsidiaries are major providers of health care products and services, group life, accident and disability insurance, retirement products and services and investment management. CIGNA conducts its business through the following operating divisions: Employee Health Care, Life and Disability Benefits; Employee Retirement Benefits and Investment Services; International Life, Health and Employee Benefits; and Other Operations.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 6.20% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.67%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 110.92
- Recently traded at 114.47 with a 50 day moving average of 106.21
- Market Cap $2994 billion
- P/E 14.94
- Dividend yield .04%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.50% this year and another 7.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 14.10% this year, 10.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 11.26% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 9 buy and 8 hold recommendations on the stock.