The Chart of the Day is Natural Health Trends (NHTC). I found the direct marketing health care products stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more, then technical buy signals of 80% or more and lastly for a 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator buy signal. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/18 the stock gained 63.74%.
Natural Health Trends Corp. is an international direct-selling and e-commerce company. It sells personal care, wellness, and quality of life products under the `NHT Global` brand. Natural Health Trends Corp. is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 448.10+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 56.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 72.57%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 47.10
- Recently traded at 52.15 with a 50 day moving average of 33.95
- Market Cap $646.69 million
- P/E 15.64
- Dividend yield .33%
- No Wall Street analysts are following the stock so there are no revenue or earnings projections
- The individual investors on Motley Fool voted 30 to 18 for the stock to beat the market