The Chart of the Day belongs to Fleetmatics (FLTX). I found the fleet management software stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or better, then for technical buy signals of 80% or more and then for a 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator buy signal. Finally I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/17 the stock gained 23.29%.
Fleetmatics Group Limited provides fleet management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses delivered as software-as-a-service. It offers Web-based and mobile application solutions, which provide fleet operators with visibility into vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage and other insights into their mobile workforce. The Company's solutions are marketed and sold under both the Fleetmatics and SageQuest brands. Fleetmatics Group Limited is based in Tallaght, Ireland.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 70.26+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 11.94% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.74%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 56.07
- Recently traded at 60.03 with a 50 day moving average of 51.25
- Market cap $2.30 billion
- P/E 56.76
- Revenue expected to grow 22.70% this year and another 21.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 31.30% this year, an additional 22.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 22.93% of the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 6 buy, 2 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on this stock