The Chart of the Day belongs to Loxo Oncology (LOXO). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more, then for a 50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator buy signal, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Last I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/15 the stock gained 21.99%.
Loxo Oncology, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops targeted small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in genetically defined patient populations. Loxo Oncology, Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 131.40+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 42.92% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.32%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 26.59
- Recently traded at 27.74 with a 50 day moving average of 22.22
- Market Cap $462.98 million
- The analysts haven't made reliable projections on revenue or earnings
- In spite of not making projections they issued 2 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock