The Chart of the Day belongs to CEVA Inc (CEVA). I found the semiconductor stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more, then for technical buy signals of 80% or better, then one more time for a 50-100 day MACD Oscillator buy signal. I always review the chart with the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/5 the stock gained 27.42%.
CEVA Inc is the leading licensor of DSP cores and integrated applications to the semiconductor industry. CEVA markets a portfolio of DSP IP in three integrated areas: CEVA DSPs; CEVA-Xpert Open Framework Environment; CEVA-Xpert Applications; supported by Xpert-Integration services.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 74.50+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 23.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.34%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 24.94
- Recently traded at 27.14 with a 50 day moving average of 21.07
- Market Cap $559.36 million
- P/E 176.79
- Revenue expected to grow 16.20% this year and another 11.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 51.40% this year, an additional 45.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 29.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 5 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock