The Chart of the Day belongs to Concert Pharmaceutical (CNCE). I found the biopharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha above 50.00+ then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/9 the stock gained 33.80%.
Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on applying its DCE Platform (R) to create novel small molecule drugs. The Company manufactures drugs in various therapeutic areas such as hot flashes, HIV, renal hepatic, neuropathic pain, MRSA infection, and schizophrenia, multiple tumors, and hyperparathyroidism. Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc. is based in United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 96.70+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 20.00% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.63
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.61
- Recently traded at 24.13 with a 50 day moving average of 18.40
- Market Cap $524.10 million
- Revenue expected to increase 716.00% this year but decrease by 73.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 152.50% this year but decrease by 237.10% next year
- In spite of these erratic projections Wall Street analysts have 4 strong buy recommendations in place
- The individual investors on Motley Fool voted 15 to 0 that the stock will beat the market