The Chart of the Day belongs to Euronet Worldwide (EEFT). I found the financial payments stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by technical buy signals of at least 80%, then again for a Weighted Alpha of at least 50.00+. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/8 the stock is up 8.19%.
Euronet Services Inc. is an industry leader in providing secure electronic financial transaction solutions. The company offers financial payment middleware, financial network gateways, outsourcing and consulting services to financial institutions and mobile operators.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 57.71+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 19.65% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.70%
- Barchart computes a technical support level of 70.04
- Recently traded at 74.09 with a 50 day moving average of 67.84
- Market Cap $ 3.84 billion
- P/E 27.20
- Revenue expected to grow at the rate of 7.70% this year and another 11.20% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 22.80% this year, an additional 16.70 next year and compound at an annual rate of 14.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock