The Chart of the Day belongs to DBV Technologies (DBVT). I found the biological products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/8 the stock gained 22.07%.
DBV Technologies SA is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops products and immunotherapies for the diagnosis and treatment of various food allergies, including milk and peanut. The Company delivers biological immunoactive compounds, such as allergens, to the immune system by targeting the antigen-presenting cells present in skin. DBV Technologies SA is headquartered in Bagneux, France.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 50, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 22.30% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.51%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 31.28
- Recently traded at 31.80 with a 50 day moving average of 26.52
- Market Cap $586.39 million
- Revenue expected to shrink 14.70% this year and another 14.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 5.40% this year but shrink by 33.30% next year
- Despite these very poor projections the very same analysts that project poor revenue and earnings issued 2 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation. Go figure that one.