The Chart of the Day belongs to Affimed Therapeutics (AFMD). I found the pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list for the stocks having the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/9 the stock gained 78.23%.
Affimed Therapeutics B.V. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering and developing cancer immunotherapies. Its product candidates are being developed in the field of immuno-oncology. The Company's TandAbs has the ability to bring NK-cells or T-cells into proximity and trigger a signal cascade that leads to the destruction of cancer cells. Its product pipeline includes AFM13, AFM11 and AFM21. Affimed Therapeutics B.V. is headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchat technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 19.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.21%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 13.68
- Recently traded at 14.49 with a 50 day moving average of 10.54
- Market Cap $347.47 million
- Revenue expected to grow 92.10% this year and another 77.40% next year
- Earnings estimates for the next 5 years have not been projected
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock