The Chart of the Day belongs to Yum! Brands (YUM), I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/24 the stock gained 8.37%.
Yum! Brands, Inc. is the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system units with nearly 38,000 restaurants in over 120 countries and territories. Their brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Yum! system includes four operating segments: U.S., International (Yum! Restaurants International), China and India Divisions.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Bar chart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 8.37% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 77.86%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 82.86
- Recently traded at 87.10 with a 50 day moving average of 79.20
- Market Cap $38.11 billion
- P/E 27.92
- Dividend yield 1.95%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.00% this year and another 8.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.60% this year an additional 17.20% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 11.32% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 2 buy, 13 holds and 2 under perform recommendation on the stock