The Chart of the Day belongs to ACI Worldwide (ACIW). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/5 the stock gained 12.85%.
ACI Workdwide develops, markets, installs and supports a broad line of software products and services primarily focused on facilitating electronic payments and electronic commerce. The Company's products are organized into four lines-of-business groups: Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail Solutions and System Solutions.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 2 new highs and up 2.33% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.04%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.82
- Recently traded at 22.40 with a 50 day moving average of 20.91
- Market Cap $2.57 billion
- P/E 29.83
- Revenue expected to grow 4.00% this year and another 5.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.10% this year, an additional 21.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 2 buy, 2 hold a 1 under perform recommendation on the stock