The Chart of the Day is belongs to The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 4/8 the stock gained 2.78%.
Ultimate Software is a leader in delivering Web-based payroll and employee management solutions to organizations of all sizes. Ultimate Software's fully integrated, award-winning UltiPro suite enables businesses to manage human resources and payroll strategically and cost-effectively, benefiting everyone in the organization. Ultimate Software offers application hosting through IBM Global Services and a business-to-business Web portal, providing access to value-added resources via the Internet.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 5.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.26
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 171.41
- Recently traded at 176.83 with a 50 day moving average of 165.00
- Market Cap $50.02 billion
- P/E 151.72
- Revenue expected to grow 22.00% this year and another 21.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 17.10% this year, an additional 24.30% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 24.57% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 10 buy and 7 hold recommendations on this security