The Chart of the Day belongs to Agile Therapeutics (AGRX). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/6 the stock gained 17.27%.
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. is a women's health specialty pharmaceutical company. It is focused on the development and commercialization of new prescription contraceptive products. The Company's lead product candidate is Twirla (TM), also known as AG200-15, a once-weekly prescription contraceptive patch currently in Phase 3 clinical development.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 25.48% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.62%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 11.36
- Recently traded at 12.44 with a 50 day moving average of 9.90
- Market Cap $275.55 million
- Earnings are estimated to grow by 16.00% next year
- The 5 Wall Street analysts following the stock haven't shared their projection but all predict it will out perform the market
- The individual investors sharing their comments on Motley Fool voted 7 to 1 that the stock will out perform the market