The Chart of the Day belongs to Core Molding Technologies (CMT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stock with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/12 the stock gained 11.35%.
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. is a compounder of sheet molding composites (SMC) and molder of fiberglass reinforced plastics. Their processing capabilities include the compression molding of SMC, vacuum assisted resin infusion molding, spray up and lay up processes. They produce high-quality fiberglass reinforced, molded products and SMC materials for varied markets, including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, automobiles, personal watercraft and other commercial products.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 17.71% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.23%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 15.33
- Recently traded at 16.48 with a 50 day moving average of 14.57
- Market Cap $126.40 million
- P/E 12.55
- The only Wall Street firm following the stock is Singular Research and they do not disclose their projections
- They have a strong buy recommendation for their subscribers
- On Motley Fool the individual investors vote 51 to 3 that the stock will beat the market