The Chart of the Day belongs to Accenture (ACN), I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 3/18 the stock gained 3.63%.
Accenture Plc is a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing organization. The Company's business is structured around five operating groups, namely, Communications & High Tech, Financial Services, Products, Public Service and Resources. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 4.58% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.20%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 87.01
- Recently traded at 94.28 with a 50 day moving average of 89.07
- $59.20 billion
- P/E 19.37
- Dividend yield 226%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.90% this yar and another 5.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.10% this year, an additional 9.10% next year and continue to compound annually at a rate of 9.73% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 8 buy and 15 hold recommendations on the stock