Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Open question for Timothy Sykes

Financial Tides readers want to know

Tim,
Confession is good for the soul. I'd like to ask you a question: Have you recently or ever committed the unethical practice of buying or shorting a stock in your personal account or the accounts of a family member before you gave a recommendation on that stock to your paid subscribers and newsletter readers? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jim Van Meerten is an investor who writes on financial matters here and on Financial Tides. Please leave a comment below or email JimVanMeerten@gmail.com.

Disclosure: I never personally invest in the stocks I blog about.

2 comments:

  1. I highly doubt it. He has a daily watch list every morning of stocks he may buy/short that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jim,
    I heard recently the Disciplined investor where you appeared.. with T. Sykes...
    Just wanted to tell you how shocked I was by the way T.S treated you with vulgarity & disrespect. His attitude was totally inappropriate & unworthy...
    Mr Horowitz should have stopped him.

    I wish you all the best for the future & would like to thank you once again for sharing your Investing technique..
    Keep the great job

    ReplyDelete