The Chart of the Day belongs to Cemtrex (CETX). I found the pollution control stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/27 the stock gained 77.21%.
Cemtrex Inc. is a technology company. The Company through its Monitoring Instruments and Products division manufactures sells and services instruments, software and systems for monitoring emissions of greenhouse gases, hazardous gases, particulate and other regulated pollutants. Its product are sold to power plants, refineries, chemical plants, cement plants and other industries, including federal and state governmental agencies. Cemtrex Inc. is based in Farmingdale, New York.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 87.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 79.67%
- Technical support level at 6.85
- Recently traded at 8.05 with a 50 day moving average of 4.73
- Market Cap $69 million
- P/E 10.97
- Revenue expected to grow 24.90% this year
- Earnings estimated to increase % this year
- One Wall Street analysts following the stock and giving it a buy recommendation