The Chart of the Day belongs to Wix.Com (WIX). I found the web based development stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/10 the stock gained 10.62%
Wix.com Ltd. is a cloud-based web development platform. The Company's platform offers solutions that enable businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to develop customized websites and application platforms. Wix.com Ltd. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 23.59% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.29%
- Technical support level at 51.37
- Recently traded at 53.90 with a 50 day moving average of 47.18
- Market Cap $2.2 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 41.30% this year and another 32.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 50.00% this year, an additional 150.00% next year and compound at an annual rate of 3200.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock