The Chart of the Day belongs to Insperity (NSP). I found the personnel staffing stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signal of 80% or better, Next I use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/16 the stock gained 47.15%.
Insperity, Inc., formerly known as Administaff, Inc., is engaged in providing an array of human resources and business solutions. Services offered by the Company includes Workforce Optimization in the marketplace, MidMarket Solutions, Performance Management, Expense Management, Time and Attendance, Organizational Planning, Employment Screening, Recruiting Services, Retirement Services, Business Insurance and Technology Services. Insperity, Inc. is headquartered in Kingwood, Texas
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 34.92% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.53%
- Technical support level at 65.26
- Recently traded at 70.59 with a 50 day moving average of 55.51
- Market Cap $1.51 billion
- P/E 25.75
- Dividend yield 1.32%
- Revenue expected to grow 15.00% this year and another 11.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 60.70% this year , an additional 17.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 34.05% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 3 hold recommendations on this stock.