The Chart of the Day is Autodesk (ADSK). I found the software designer by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals then for a Trend Spotter buy signal. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 11/15 the stock gained 3.00%.
Autodesk is one of the world's leading design software and digital content companies for architectural design and land development, manufacturing, utilities, telecommunications, and media and entertainment. Autodesk provides design software, Internet portal services, wireless development platforms, and point-of-location applications that empower customers in numerous countries to drive business and remain competitive.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 11.44% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.75%
- Technical support level at 74.02
- Recently traded at 77.57 with a 50 day moving average of 70.82
- Market Cap $16 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 10.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 106.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 17.60% over the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buys, 2 holds and 3 sell recommendations on the stock