The Chart of the Day belongs to Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS). I found the pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical by signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/16 the stock gained 27.76%.
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on identifying, developing and commercializing drugs to met needs in dermatology. Its drug candidate consists of A-101, a high-concentration hydrogen peroxide topical solution which is being developed as a prescription treatment for seborrheic keratosis a common non-malignant skin tumor and A-102, a proprietary topical gel dosage form of hydrogen peroxide for the treatment of SK and common warts which are in different clinical trial. Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 22.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.08%
- Technical support level at 24.96
- Recently traded at 23.43 with a 50 day moving average of 21.65
- Market Cap $544.20 million
- Analysts have not made revenue projection
- Earnings growth estimated to increase 31.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 72.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy recommendations on the stock