The Chart of the Day belongs to Brightcove (BCOV). I found the cloud content services stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks forst for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/20 the stock gained 92.66%.
Brightcove Inc. is engaged in providing cloud content services for publishing and distributing professional digital media. Its products include Brightcove Video Cloud, an online video platform and Brightcove App Cloud, a software application development and management platform. The Company provides its solutions to media, retail, technology, financial services companies, governments, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Brightcove Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 24.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.82%
- Technical support level at 11.68
- Recently traded at 12.07 with a 50 day moving average of 9.36
- Market Cap $395.53 million
- Revenue expected to grow 10.70% this year and another 10.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 166.70% this year, an additional 75.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock