The Chart of the Day belongs to Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA). I found the shopping center REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the mots frequent number of new highs in the last month , then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I always use the Flipchatt feature to review the charts for consistency.
Urstadt Biddle Properties is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust that provides investors with an investment vehicle for participating in ownership of income-producing properties. Their core properties consist principally of community shopping centers located in the northeast.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 15.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.19%
- Technical support level at 23.13
- Recently traded at 24.23 with a 50 day moving average of 21.66
- Market Cap $871.55 million
- P/E 19.99
- Dividend yield 4.41%
- Revenue expected to grow .20% this year and another 5.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase .80% this year, an additional 5.00% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock