The Chart of the Day belongs to Kimberly-Clark (KMB). I found the consumer products stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks for the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/29 the stock gained 1.56%.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is one of the leading consumer products companies. Its global tissue, personal care and health care brands include Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Depend, Kleenex, Scott, Kimberly-Clark, Safeskin, Tecnol, Kimwipes and Wypall. Other brands well known outside the U.S. include Andrex, Scottex, Page, Popee and Kimbies. Kimberly-Clark also is a major producer of premium business, correspondence and technical papers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above ts 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 4.52% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 60.81%
- Technical support level at 125.55
- Recently traded at 130.79 with a 50 day moving average of 125.32
- Market Cap $47.20 billion
- P/E 2242
- Dividend yield 2.73%
- Revenue expected to be down 1.50% this year but grow again next year by 3.80%
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.30% this year, an additional 8.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.10% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 50 buy and 9 hold recommendations on the stock