The Chart of the Day is Heska (HSKA). I found the animal pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more then by technical buy signals of 80.00% or better. I always view the charts using the Flipchart feature.
Heska Corporation is focused on the discovery, development and marketing of companion animal health products. In addition to manufacturing certain of companion animal products, the company's primary manufacturing subsidiary, Diamond Animal Health, Inc., also manufactures animal health vaccine products which are marketed and distributed by third parties. In addition to manufacturing veterinary allergy products for marketing and sale by the company, subsidiaries, Center Laboratories, Inc. and CMG-Heska Allergy Products S.A., also manufacture and sell human allergy products.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 10.88% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.95%
- Technical support level at 38.03
- Recently traded at 39.76 with a 50 day moving average of 33.91
- Market Cap $259.63 million
- P/E 66.55
- Revenue expected to grow 42.50% this year and another 15.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 51.20% this year, an additional 30.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 27.15% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock