The Chart of the Day belongs to Under Armour (UA). I found the sports clothing stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for stocks with technical buy signals of 80% or better then for a Weighted Alpha of at least 50.00+. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. The Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 9/15.
Under Armour is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. The brand's moisture-wicking synthetic fabrications are engineered in many different designs and styles for wear in nearly every climate to provide a performance alternative to traditional natural fiber products. The Company is an official supplier to the National Hockey League, the U.S. Ski Team, USA Rugby, the National Lacrosse League, and Major League Lacrosse; and the Company's products are worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as athletes in major collegiate and Olympic sports. The Company's products are currently sold in the United States, Canada, Japan and the United Kingdom.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 58.90+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 3.10% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.41%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 95.19
- Recently traded at 13.36 with a 50 day moving average of 94.71
- Market Cap $22.28 billion
- P/E 103.39
- Revenue expected to grow 25.70% this year and another 23.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 13.70% this year, an additional 32.40% next year and compound at an annual rate of 23.43% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 10 strong buy, 9 buy and 12 hold recommendations on the stock