The Chart of the Day belongs to Galapagos a Belgium biotech ADR. I found the ADR by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Galapagos NV is a biotechnology company. The Company's operating segment consists of Research and Development and Services. Research and Development segment is engaged in the discovery and development of small molecules. Services segment offers drug discovery products and services. Its products include GLPG0634 for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory diseases, GLPG1205/GLPG1690 for treating inflammatory bowel disease, GSK2586184 for the treatment of chronic immuno-inflammatory diseases and GLPG0974, to prevent free fatty acid-induced activation and migration of neutrophils which are in different clinical trial. Galapagos NV is headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Weighted Alpha of 223.20+
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 17.77% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.63%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 57.69
- Recently traded at 60.65 with a 50 day moving average of 54.26
- Market Cap $2.36 billion
- No revenue and earnings estimates have been released by Wall Street analysts
- Morgan Stanley - Overweight
- Credit Suisse - Outperform
- Nomura - Buy