The Barchart Chart of the Day Belongs to BOFI Holdings (BOFI). I found the Internet banking stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the stocks. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/31 the stock gained 14.03%.
Bofi Holding is the holding company for Bank of Internet USA, a consumer-focused, nationwide savings bank operating primarily through the Internet from a single location in San Diego, California. They provide a variety of consumer banking services, focusing primarily on gathering retail deposits over the Internet and originating and purchasing multifamily and single family loans for investment.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 13.83% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.97%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 104.24
- Recently traded at 107.43 with a 50 day moving average of 96..02
- Market Cap $1.63 billion
- P/E 21.39
- Revenue expected to grow 43.90% this year and another 27.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 34.80% this year, an additional 29.10% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock.