The Chart of the Day belongs to Avolon Holdings (AVOL). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart function to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/20 the stock gained 7.27%.
Avolon Holdings Limited provides aircraft leasing and lease management services. The company owned, managed and committed fleet of aircraft. It operates primarily in the United States, Dubai, Singapore and China. Avolon Holdings Limited is headquartered in Ireland.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 9.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.70%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 22.62
- Recently traded at 23.62 with a 50 day moving average of 21.76
- Market Cap $ 1.91 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 21.40% this year and another 11.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 30.10% this year, an additional 13.30% next year and continue to increase an an annual rate of 18.32% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 4 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock