The Chart of the Day belongs to Culp Inc (CFI). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/19 the stock gained 30.83%.
Culp, Inc. manufactures, sources, markets, and sells mattress fabrics and upholstery fabrics. The Company's fabrics are used in the production of residential and commercial furniture and bedding products, including sofas, recliners, chairs, loveseats, sectionals, sofa-beds, office seating, panel systems, and mattress sets. It operates in two segments, Mattress Fabrics and Upholstery Fabrics. The Mattress Fabrics segment offers woven jacquard, knitted, and converted fabrics for covering mattresses, box springs, and foundations. The Upholstery Fabric segment provides synthetic leathers, velvets, woven jacquards, woven dobbies, and suedes.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 19.88% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.65%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 27.29
- Recently traded at 28.52 with a 50 day moving average of 23.21
- Market Cap $348.51 million
- P/E 17.03
- Dividend yield 1.10%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.00% this year and another 3.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 19.80% this year, an additional 7.90% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 9.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock